Skip to main content

The Vampire’s Assistant CONTEST!!!

Have you heard about Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant movie coming out on October 23rd? Well, if you haven't here's your chance to learn more about it before heading to the theatres! Yep, it's your chance to WIN!!!

There will be TWO winners, to be exact!


ABOUT THE MOVIE
In theaters October 23rd
Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant, based on the popular series of books by Darren Shan, is a fantasy-adventure about a teenager who unknowingly breaks a 200-year-old truce between two warring factions of vampires. Pulled into a fantastic life of misunderstood sideshow freaks and grotesque creatures of the night, one teen will vanish from the safety of a boring existence and fulfill his destiny in a place drawn from nightmares.


THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://vampiresassistant.net/
CIRQUE DU FREAK has been rated PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned - Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13) for sequences of intense supernatural violence and action, disturbing images, thematic elements and some language.

Sounds pretty cool, right?!

Did you catch the part about it being based off a popular series of BOOKS? Here's where the contest part comes in. :)

How would you like to win the first three books in the series, all placed together in one tide volume? Awesome, yes?!

DETAILS ON THE BOOK RELEASE:
THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT and Other Tales from the Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan


New movie edition features the first three books--Cirque Du Freak, The Vampire's Assistant, and Tunnels of Blood-- bound up in one volume!

Do you love to be scared? Then don't miss the terrifying adventure that begins when Darren and his best friend, Steve, get tickets to the CIRQUE DU FREAK, a wonderfully bizarre and creepy freak show. Brace yourself for thrills and chills as the boys witness a parade of grotesque creatures and face their deepest fears by entering the darkest world of the vampire. In the blood-curdling tradition of Anne Rice and Stephen King, CIRQUE DU FREAK will have you shrieking for the next horror show!


Well, here's your chance to win (pictured above):

Two (2) winners will receive:
Cirque du Freak book Set (3 titles in one book)
Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant Locker Mirror

Shipping Guidelines:
The Vampire’s Assistant giveaway is open to legal US residents who are at least 13 years of age as of October 1st. Prizing is only available to United States mailing address only. (International readers can enter if they have a friend in the States who can accept their prizes by mail.)

All you have to do to WIN is comment on this blog post between October 7th to before midnight (PST) on October 28th with your email address and the answer to this question:

Who is your favorite vampire, and why?

Your favorite vampire can be from a book, TV show, or movie. If you honestly don't have one - give me any favorite character from a horror/sci-fi/fantasy book, movie, or TV show.

Pretty easy, right? :)

Also, if you wouldn't mind being so kind - please vote in my poll on the right side of the blog for your favorite Cirque du Freak T-shirt saying!!! The results will matter, and your votes may help me win my own prize! :)

I'll randomly select TWO winners after the 28th of October and notify them by email! It could be YOU!

Enter away, and spread the word!!! Thanks! ;)

Comments

Paula said…
My fav vampire would be from an old TV series. It is Barnabas Collins from Dark Shadows. I remember him being so sexy..even tho I did not know what sexy was at that time. haha

ryspenc@yahoo.com
donnas said…
My favorite is Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse series. From the time he was introduced he was the perfect vampire character. Dark, mysterious, brooding, sexy,

I voted

bacchus76 at myself dot com
Ashley said…
I've written and completed my own vampire story, so I'd have to say my favorite vampire is from that, and his name is Liam. I guess, because of that, it makes me a bit biased, but I love him nonetheless. He's written as a character you love, but have a hard time loving at the same time because he seems very arrogant. A stubborn, yet extremely flirtatious vampire who has so quickly stolen away my heart, I wish he were real. Everyone raves about Edward Cullen from the Twilight series, but Liam has become so much more than an Edward Cullen to me. I funneled the love of my life into his character, as well as the bad boy image every girl desires. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I'm in love with my character, in love with a vampire. :)

You can reach me at: morningsideread [!at] gmail.com
(: Isa :) said…
Favorite Vampire? Hmmm...so far it is still Edward. He was actually the first vamp I read about. But I really don't like movie Edward. Eck.

greenc70@gmail.com
etirv said…
Edward from Twilight!

delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Carol M said…
My favorite vampire is Dracula!

I voted.

mittens0831 at aol dot com
Amanda said…
My fav vampire (vampyre) is Zoe Redbird from House of Night. She is blessed with amazing talents and has a great personality--as well as a great cat. :D

I voted in the poll

and my email is amandaboo@earthlink.net

Popular posts from this blog

Real Live Boyfriends

Real Live Boyfriends is a YA contemporary novel by E. Lockhart, and the fourth novel in the Ruby Oliver quartet.

Here we are on the last day of “Ruby Oliver Week” and if you aren’t already reading these books – well, why not?

But I’m more than sure most of you are – and hopefully you’re all caught up, and therefore not at risk of being spoiled by my review of Real Live Boyfriends. You’ve been warned!

Ruby Oliver is beginning her senior year of high school with a real live boyfriend: Noel.

At least she thought she was.

After having spent the rest of junior year and the beginning of summer being fully in love (okay, they never actually said the word, but the vibes were strongly in that direction), Ruby is now confused.

Again.

When Noel went to visit his brother in New York for a while, almost every day they talked on the phone and exchanged funny emails. She never once felt insecure.

Until all of a sudden – communication stopped. Ruby would call and he wouldn’t answer. She’d leave a voice mai…

Titanic: S.O.S.

S.O.S. is the third and final book in Gordon Korman's middle-grade Titanic trilogy.

This is the third book in a trilogy, book addicts! You must, I repeat, must read the first two books (Unsinkable and Collision Course) before you read this review. Otherwise you are just going to ruin all the twists! Sure, we know the Titanic sinks - but the surprises that are revealed about our characters, among other things, should not be spoiled!

But all of you that have read the first two books (which I hope are many of you, because this a great series), can rest assured that I won't spoil anything from S.O.S. itself - just a basic recap and my opinion.

Here goes:

The Titanic is sinking. No one wants to believe it, but the bow is almost imperceptibly starting to dip into the freezing Atlantic Ocean - and our four main characters are thrown into a race for survival.

Paddy is locked up below deck, having finally been caught as a stowaway. In one cell over are the very criminals that wish him dead…

Book Spotlight: Rarity from the Hollow

Happy Wednesday, Book Loving Fiends!
Once again I am featuring a Book Spotlight on a novel I have not yet read but we should all take a looksie at. Here ya go!